Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Can't sleep

I am sat in my office at the moment, in the Villa, in Luxor, at 3 AM in the morning. It is one of those mornings where I have awoken spontaneously and feel wide-awake. It seems a perfect opportunity to add another chapter to the blog.

We have been in Luxor for one week, and I have certainly felt the benefit of being in the sunshine. It has re-energise my aura and I feel a lot stronger by far. We are still battling with the medication problem. Although we are trying our best to cut out morphine from the regime of drugs that I am taking, all of the drugs are opiate-based and so have a link in to this energy. One of the sets of tablets that I am taking is called Pregabelin, which is initially given to people who are suffering from epileptic fits. However, one of the other qualities of this drug is that it is very good at combating nerve pain, and so it has been prescribed for me in this capacity. I am still experiencing bouts of nerve pain that arise every 2 to 3 days. They are extremely painful when they are here, and the general consensus of thought was to take the tablets to try to offset the occurrences of this very disabling pattern. To some extent this has been successful. Unfortunately, as with all medicated drugs, there is a price to pay. The particular side effects of this drug are depression and disassociation of reality. As you will see when we start to talk about how to overcome cancer, having to tackle the energy of depression is not a good thing. In order to beat cancer one has to be upbeat and cultivate a space of positive attitude. This is very hard to do when the tablets you aren't taking causes feelings of depression to arise spontaneously and continuously.

Christine and I are now putting the final touches to a trip that we will be organising to take a small group of people (around 20) around the Temples of Egypt via a Five-Star Nile cruise at the time of the Wesak Full Moon. We are hoping that people will feel attracted to doing this trip with us, mainly because Christine and I have spent the last three years living here and we have a particular feel for the area and the people, and we are also aware of the esoteric facts behind most of the temples which we will be able to share with the group. Having been to the temples many times, Christine and I know where all of the best sites are and can lead our group directly to them. Most of these places within the temples are very rarely seen by tourists because the government guides are not trained to take people into the spaces or to explain the enigmas that they contain. We have put together a comprehensive trip that touches on all of the major temple sites in Egypt, and of course some time down in Cairo where we have booked some private time in the Great Pyramid itself. Again, because we have booked the Great Pyramid we will have access to all of the site and can therefore visit the Queen's chamber and the subterranean chamber where initiations took place. It is these areas that tourists are not allowed to see normally. There should also be enough time for each member of the group to lie in the sarcophagus in which initiations took place by all of the major spiritual teachers throughout known history. We believe that we are creating a truly magical journey and the details of this will be on our website within the next four weeks.

Christine and I are using all of our experience to try to overcome the bouts of pain that seem to come in every 2 to 3 days. We are in touch with a homoeopathic friend of Christine's in England and have enlisted the help also. As always, if you work the problem the answer will come and we are hoping that the answer will come of this particular problem soon. We start the seven-day Merkabah on Sunday with a small group here in Luxor. I have not decided whether I will take part in this or not, because at the moment it is pretty sure that I will not be able to fit in for the full-time due to these disabling occurrences which we are trying to find the answer to. I would not want to disrupt the group too much. There is still nearly a week ago and the all sorts of things can happen in such a short space of time. We shall see.

1 comment:

Sal said...

I'm so glad you are home and have settled back into your 'old' life. i feel from your words that you feel safe and secure now. My dad had cancer and couldn't sleep at night , to mind alot of processing went on at this time. It is a lonely time in in small hours of the morning.I believe as you do this a journey for you for a reason and you have taught us all so many lessons with great bravery and unconditional love, you and Christine have shared so much of your hearts , the most giving gift anyone could give. I am doing the new Shamballa course with Christine in Worcs in May and am so looking forward to seeing her. I did my 1+2 AR with yourself and Christine. My heart is with you both. Please never feel alone. Sally xx