Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Hospice Again

Sorry if you have already received this blog through the e-mail group by mistake. I sent it from Heathrow whilst under the influence of the deadly morphine and put it on the wrong site.

And so it I myself once again in the hospice.
Having had to leave the cottage because of a prior booking taken before Christine and I decided to stay in England, we now find ourselves in a bed and breakfast, one bedroomed room at the farm of the lady that owns the cottage. Christine returned to Egypt the day after we moved in, but I found it increasingly difficult to look after myself in the small space. I had two attacks of the pain whilst I was there, and had to ring the emergency doctor in the middle of the night in order to cope with the intensity of the pain. For the first time they gave me something called Diamorphine Hydrochloride, which for all of you is better known as heroin. I have to say that this chemical decimated me much more than any other chemical I have ever taken in my life. It turned me from an intelligent, witty, expansive thinking person into a drooling fool.

The plus side of taking this exceedingly strong chemical was that it got rid of the pain within 15 minutes. But as I have said, the after affects are devastating, and they can last up to 24 hours after the initial dose. It became apparent, therefore, that I could not look after myself in the small space and so I contacted the hospice in the hope that I could come and stay with them for a period until I got used to the medication. So this is what happened.

I have now been in the hospice for over a week, and had to cancel my flight to Egypt which I had pre-booked and which caused me great sorrow at the time. Whilst I have been here I have been experiencing these run-ins with the pain every 2 to 3 days. I have made a decision though that I am not going to take the Diamorphine anymore. This is because I would rather be in pain than a dribbling idiot sat in a chair totally disconnected from this reality drooling onto my clothes and making a profound mess. I have decided to just take the normal oral morphine which can take up to 5 hours to bring the pain under control, but better this, then being out of touch for 24 hours.
I have rebooked my flight to Egypt and I go tomorrow from Heathrow. I am trusting that this trip will be uneventful and that I will be able to manage the transfers from Manchester to Heathrow successfully and that I will not have to deal with any bouts of pain. Christine and I have cast this intention into spirit and we are sure it's going to work.

Christine started a brand-new Seven-Day Angelic Reiki in Luxor today. I hope to join this workshop on Tuesday morning and run with it for the rest of the week, spending as much time as possible with the group. If I can manage to do this, it will be the first time I have taught in over 14 months. To say that I am looking forward to getting back into the energy would be an understatement. I have really made plans that this year is Kevin's big comeback.
Whilst I am in Luxor I will detail through my diary a number of workshops that I am hoping to run here in England throughout this year. I intend to keep busy and so the schedule will be full. Two of the workshop that I will be teaching will be the Angelic Reiki update with all of the information about how to beat cancer. There may be another workshop over three days dedicated to the method that we have come up with to successfully overcome cancer. On top of this I am using the energies of manifestation to create the most perfect future for myself. Since immersing myself in this energy I have now the best feel I have ever had about how to manifest and I am hoping to weave this into the previous workshop that we taught which was the Seven-Day Angelic Reiki manifestation workshop. It will be taught in a totally different way with not so much emphasis on Deepak Chopra's seven laws. I feel and I am excited that this workshop will be exceedingly powerful and will, for those people who attend, totally change their lives from that moment onwards. It is this workshop that spirit wishes me to teach more than any other. I am also communicating with spirit in a much deeper and profound way and I will pass this way onto you in any workshop that you attend. It is direct communication with the godhead itself. But don't get worried about it being too profound, it is exactly the opposite of this which if you think about it would always be so.

I am hoping to post this blog when I have a bit of time down at Heathrow tomorrow and so we should all be up to scratch in the next few days. Whilst I am in Luxor I intend to keep up to this blog, and to also look at video blogging. I am also going to start to put some videos up on YouTube. These will be the kind of questions that I am always asked in workshops. The obvious ones will be, “What is the difference between Angelic Reiki and the other Reiki systems?” I am hoping they will become a focus of interest and draw many more people into our sphere of operations for both Christian and myself and all other teachers out there. If any of you have any suggestions of any video clips lasting no longer than 10 minutes that you would like me to tackle, then please send your suggestions to me at yophielangel@btconnect.com.
Once again, I thank all of the people who have been sending me e-mails, but as you have seen from above I have not been in the space to answer them. At some point in the future I really will get down to the task of connecting to you all again. So please take this communication as a way of saying thank you to you all from the bottom of my heart.
All of my love.
Kevin.

No comments: