Thursday, December 25, 2008

Where am I?

hello to you all and Merry Christmas.
I have had a number of e-mails concerned that I have not written anything in the blog for the last two weeks. Unfortunately, the difficult time that Christine and I had been experiencing due to the manipulation of my medication has continued during my stay in the hospice.
As I have said before, the medical professionals who are trying to look after me are coming from a place of trying to give me longer periods where I do not experience pain. This has involved giving me medication which is stronger than what I have been taking up to now. I have often been warned by spirit that if I took very dense chemicals it would affect me in a profoundly negative way. This has been the case.

When I first undertook to write this blog I felt that no matter what would happen I would always be in the space to dictate something into the computer that would allow me to pass to you the experience. I have not been prepared for the depth of pain that I have been experiencing, and how that pain disables me in every aspect of normal life. I hope to write more about this later in the blog.

I am hoping that now we are coming into a place of being able to take this medication in such a way so that it does not completely wipe me out in consciousness. I would dearly like to continue working in writing this blog, and writing the articles that I often put forward, and indeed arranging workshops for next year. Although the prognoses by the medical professionals is very bleak, Christine and I do not accept this prognoses, and definitely feel that we will work through this and I shall be teaching again next year.

The first workshop that we intend to teach together since I stopped teaching 12 months ago will be the seven-day Angelic Reiki workshop in Luxor, Egypt, in February of this year. Anybody reading this blog please go to our website and check out the dates. All I can tell you is that being so close to the doorway which leads out of this reality has had a profound effect on my consciousness and the way that I connect to spirit. It is my profound desire to be part of this workshop so that I can be that open doorway for everybody who attends the workshop, and so we can ground some of this most amazing energy that is trying its best to connect to the Earth at this time.

As I have said above, the last seven days have been extremely difficult in that the intense, acute pain has been with me every day for the last seven days. I give my beautiful wife, Christine, much praise and gratitude for preparing the most amazing Christmas dinner today, even though I was laid in bed upstairs pretty disabled and unable to celebrate the occasion. However, as evening approached we were able to have the most perfect Christmas dinner together and celebrate the occasion.
I am hoping that as stability comes in over the next few days, I may dedicate my time to recording all of the things that I wanted to put on the blogger for the last two weeks but have been unable to do so. If you feel drawn to understanding what having cancer is all about, then please look at this blog.

I will try to get out a Christmas message from Christine and myself, and our company which is The Foundation of Cosmic Fire. I cannot promise anything, however, but I am hoping to put this together and send it out to each one of you who have supported us through this difficult time and year.
Christine and I are ever in the space of gratitude for having been able to teach you, know you, and call on you in these difficult times.
Much love to you all.
Kevin.

No comments: