Tuesday, January 20, 2009

The Gift

Many of you have heard me talking in workshops about how the energy of healing can slow down the progression of cancer, even to the point of halting it completely. Although I gave many examples of this, my favourite was the story of the lady that I found sat on the steps of the clinic that I worked in. She was crying her eyes out, and when I asked her what was wrong, she told me that she had lung cancer and the doctors had just told her she only had three or four weeks to live. I took her into the clinic and immediately did one healing session on her. This created a relationship between us that lasted for nine months. During this time I did a healing session with her every week for those nine months.
The reason why she had been crying was that she was absolutely terrified of dying. During the nine months that I treated her, we talked often about what would happen when she died, where she would go, and what she would experience. Through talking this subject through over the nine months her fear of dying was alleviated.
After I had been treating her for nine months she suddenly decided to ask me to come once every two weeks, and then soon after this once every month. As soon as we started to space out the healing more, the cancer in her lungs activated once again she died in her sleep a month later. She had decided it was time to go and that was ok.

This is typical of the service that doing healing for people with cancer can be. It is my understanding and reality that healing will slow cancer down if not stopping it completely, and gives the person time to assimilate the situation in which they find themselves. As a healer, I often contemplated what it would be like to have cancer, but I never thought for a moment that I would receive the same kind of gift myself if I contracted cancer. This has been the case however.

For those of you who have read the death and dying article, you will know that as you take your last breath there is a process that we all go through where we let go of the various bodies that we have used to manifest on the third dimensional plane. These consist of the physical/etheric, the emotional body, and the mental body. One has to let go of each of these bodies before one finds oneself in the radiant light of your soul.

Over the last three months I have been aware that the two years that have passed since the original operation to remove the cancerous tumour in my mouth, has been spent grieving the loss of Kevin Core. It is said that if someone loses a loved one through death it takes two years of processing before one can finally let go of that person. As a councillor who helped people grieve their lost relatives, I can vouch for the fact that this two-year period is roughly correct. What I have found, however, is that over the two years that have passed since the original operation, I have been grieving everything that is Kevin Core
How is this a service? At the time of writing this blog I can honestly say that I have brought into balance every aspect of my life as this personality. It is through the constant looking back at my life over the last two years, of working through the emotional attachments, of the mental anxieties that have sprung up periodically in my life, that I can honestly say I have brought all of these into balance. If it was that I took my last breath tomorrow, I would not have to do all of this processing on the emotional and mental plane, having done the work here, I would very speedily drop the emotional and mental body's and find myself in that wonderful place of my own soul and the Masters.
So this is the service that the healing has done for me. It has held this cancer in abeyance for the last two years so that I have been able to do all the work on myself, on my personality, to bring it all into balance so that I can honestly say in this moment I am totally at peace with myself. Such is the gift of healing.

No comments: