Thursday, November 6, 2008

Back at Last

Hi All.
We are finally back in the cottage in Gilstead, England after much drama on the trip. Because of the bad weather at Heathrow, England, my flight from Amsterdam was cancelled. I was re-routed directly to Manchester but unfortunately my bag wasn't. All of my pain medication was in the bag and so I have been without it for 24 hours. It was a bit of a challenge yesterday as I was exposed to the full force of the effects of the cancer in my throat. Luckily, the bag was delivered last night at 9.30pm, and so I have been topping-up with painkillers all night and now am back in a stable place.

I am looking forward to getting down and sharing the insights gained over the last 10 days in Egypt. As I have said, I am going to organise a group healing for anybody suffering from cancer, to be performed on the new and full moons. If you know of anybody that you feel may benefit from this group healing and has cancer please e-mail me their name and location to
yophielangel@btconnect.com
I will put out a list containing these names a couple of days before the moon times.

I am also guided to put out a meditation to share which will connect you to your soul energy. Christine and I will be doing this meditation at 8.0pm in Friday, 14th November. I will record this meditation and place it on a file-sharing site where you can pick it up a.s.a.p..

Lastly, I hope you have all been picking up the amazing shift in consciousness which happened yesterday with the election of Barak Obalma as the next 44th President of the United States. The US was created with the sole intention of forming the next root race which will take us into the next 2,000 years. It will be the anchor for the much talked about and hoped for Golden or New Age. This was forseen 200 years ago and the formation of the US was sponsored and supported by the Rosicrucean Society, a powerful esoteric secret society centred in Europe. The whole ethos and phylosophy of the US constitution is based and draws on the Ancient Wisdom that came out of the temples of Egypt.
With the election of Barak Obalma yesterday, the American people and the people of the world have chosen the path of change which will inextricably set us on the path of creating the Golden Age. There is no more waiting and hoping. The time is now. I urge all of you to hold a place in your meditations, healings and prayers for Barak Obalma as he is a high being here to do a difficult task and needs our energatic support.
Much love to all of you.
Kevin.

No comments: