Saturday, November 1, 2008

Mexico City

Hi All.
As you know, Christine has been teaching a 7 Day Angelic Reiki workshop in Mexico City while I have been here in Luxor, Egypt, connecting to my past incarnations that may have been causing the cancer in my throat. This is the workshop that we teach where we give the complete Angelic Reiki system over seven days.
As always, we should be totally aware of everything that is going on around us because in truth this reality is reflecting back to us our perception of who we are. It is no surprise, then, that what Christine created and experienced in Mexico City is also part of our attempt to understand why we have co-created the cancer in my throat. It therefore feels appropriate that I should share with you what Christine has just sent me this morning of her experience of this workshop.

"Whilst it is fresh in my mind I would like to share with you all something of the Seven-Day Angelic Reiki Workshop that has just finished here just outside Mexico City.
The workshop took place in a room next to a wooden cabin in a steep wooded valley about an hour outside Mexico City. The workshop was going fine, very much as usual, but outside the workshop space I was feeling very unwelcome and somewhat threatened. At 4:30 a.m. on the morning of the fifth day I awoke with the feeling of being alienated and threatened becoming quite intense. Others in the group especially Isauro, a Mexican Shaman, had experienced the same. Kevin and I had our usual phone conversation early the next morning. He had been picking up something all week, but the e-mail that he had sent me about it never arrived.

He had been picking up that this energy was to do with the Aztec Elders, whose energy and presence in the etheric was particularly strong in this valley. From my experiences with the Mari in New Zealand, I should have understood and known better. I had not introduced myself energetically to the elders of the land. So after our telephone conversation I sang a Maori song to the Aztec Elders, it was the best I knew at the time. I opened myself up energetically to present who I was and said that I honoured their wisdom and wished to work with them. I also activated my Merkabah in my medication that morning to the speeds of the Aztec wisdom of the archetypes at each dimensional level. The energy became harmonious.
At the start of the workshop that morning I shared my experience with the group. Realisations and tears touched a number of people in the group as we came to understand that the recognition of the Angelic archetypes through the Angelic Reiki attunements reconnected the group with the archetypal wisdom of the Aztec Elders and a realisation of what this really meant dawned.
Because Angelic Reiki, is totally working with archetypes, it has made it possible for the Mexican people in the workshop (and all those who become attuned to Angelic Reiki in Mexico) to reconnect and reawaken to the ancient wisdom of this land. We also saw that the poverty and violence that is here in Mexico is primarily due to their disconnection from their abundant wisdom.The only place where I have experienced the energy of the land, its ancient wisdom and teaching of the elders to be so potent and present is in New Zealand.
Isauro shared something of what he was being shown. As he was doing this, the powerful Shaman that he is on the etheric, the grandfather of this land that he is, shone through him. I was guided immediately to bow to him and honour him as the Grandfather. At this point he shared that he had been shown this 15 days ago, and then in deep recognition he was overcome with emotion and tears ran down his face. He asked if he could bring into the workshop space his alter and do a full ceremony honouring the ancestors. This he did the next morning.

Kevin and I were formally embraced by the Aztec Elders and in the ceremony we were thanked and honoured for the wisdom that we brought to Mexico. Kevin was given the name "Cuautli", the Eagle and myself, "Yolotzin" little heart. This is the little heart of the Eagle as the messenger of love and wisdom from spirit. I will put a short video on u-tube.
This brought more emotion and tears from the group as they too started to embrace the amazing cultural heritage and connect to the Elders. From my travels in the late 90's early 20's I hold in my energy body blessings from the Mauri, Aborigines, Tibetan monks and Hopi Indians, cultures that all understand the Ancient Wisdom and are connected to Galactic consciousness. In the part of the master attunement where one breathes in light through the pranic light tube into our hearts and extended it to the rest of the galaxy, connecting to all beings of the galaxy, I was guided to extend this part of the meditation to connect in a deeper way to the galactic elders and connect together all tribes of galactic wisdom on the earth. As the group were sharing their experiences of the attunement I became aware that a new connection with the galaxy had been created, and a greater participation, by the beings of this planet in the galaxy has been opened up; the opportunity for us to participate fully as galactic begins.
At the end of the group share I shared this information. As I was doing this Isaro perceived that the Aztec Elders of this valley were imprinting a confirmation of this on the rocks outside.This morning (the last day) as part of opening up the workshop space Isaro summoned the Aztec Elders. The honour, respect and gratitude that was expressed to Kevin and myself was amazing. I was so touched by the recognition of the wisdom that Kevin holds that my tears flowed, as did for many of the group. I was given gifts from the hearts of the people of Mexico to bring back to Kevin. I had the honour of being gifted with my first feather. The feather of a parrot symbolising one who speaks wisdom and says funny things.
It is an amazing honour to be received in this way by the elders of the land. Isaro had been part of the ceremony in 2005, held very close to where the workshop is taking place. This had been a ceremony of 80 drums to bring balance to the negative energies of the earth. The sound of Iskur's drum had felt flat and awful so he had not played it since receiving it in 2005, but had been guided to bring it to the workshop that morning. That morning, as part of opening up the space, I called in the four directions and honoured the Devic Lords and Archangels of each of these cardinal directions, as Kevin and I often do. The devic energy was very potent and the honouring of the land in this way made it possible for Isaro's drum to be played and to make a beautiful sound resonated with the heart and the earth.

I have only been teaching ORDINARY! Angelic Reiki Workshop........, opening the space, reading the attunement from the manual and bringing in the energy through the healing practices.What we do, working with this Angelic Reiki energy is extraordinary and it is only when experiences like this last seven days occurs that we realise how extraordinary this gift of Angelic Reiki really is. I will just go get another tissue. I am deeply grateful to the people of Mexico for their amazing Love and Welcome and of cause to the Elders.
Love Christine.
PICTURES ON THE YAHOO GROUP SITE"

No comments: