Monday, October 13, 2008

Cancer Consciousness

I have had a number of e-mails in response to the blog which have had a quality of passing information to me which I have been teaching for the last five years. It feels as though some of you feel that I have descended into the cancer so much that I have forgotten how one creates one's own reality, and that the reason why the cancer is here is because I believe I have it.

Although at the start of this blog, I tried to put forward the reasons why Christine and I had decided to do it, it does feel as though I should reiterate those reasons.

I would like to say that the reason I decided to do the blogger, after much thought, was to try to pass to all of you the issues that arise when you have to contend with an illness like cancer.
All of these major illnesses of which humanity suffers, which have been around for many thousands of years, have attached to them consciousness grids which play out in the consciousness of each person who contracts that disease. So apart from the symptoms and results of the disease, the person who contracts the disease also has to deal with the effects of being connected to the consciousness grids associated with that disease. This is a point that is not often recognised by people in the West, and healers who are helping these people come to terms and treat the disease.

The object of doing the blogger was that, I, as a healer have a foot in both camps. I am going through the process of being connected to the consciousness grid of cancer, and downloading all of the fear, doubt, and worry associated with that consciousness grid, and at the same time I am a spiritual practitioner who has the ability to remain in a neutral place and observe the process. My reason for putting out the blogger was that I hoped I could share the observations that I have been having about all the doubts, fear, and worry that is associated with cancer downloaded from the consciousness grid that I am having to clear on a daily basis. If Healers recognise that this is a quality to all disease of the people they are treating, it is my feeling we will be able, as Angelic Reiki practitioners, to offer help to these people on a level that other Healers cannot do.

I am continually holding the space of knowing that I am a divine being in incarnation, and as a divine being could not possibly embody a disease as we understand it. This is my truth. However, there is obviously another component to the cancer that I have, in the sense that even though I truly embody this consciousness I still have the cancer. It is not enough to take the high spiritual ground and expect to never contract illness as we understand it. One has to take responsibility for having created the illness in the first place, whether that be in this lifetime or another. The frustration which I referred to in the blog is being able to have an internal self-image as the spiritual, divine being that I am, and to still embody illness.

On this plane of reality one has to walk hand-in-hand with the divine and accept the human part of each of us, and be prepared to work through that human part. This is a process that I find myself in at this time. I am truly confident that through the efforts of Christine and myself we will come through this process a lot richer and wiser for it. It is also my feeling that we are very close to doing that, which is another reason why we decided to put out the blog. Over the next 2 to 3 months we feel we will totally transition through this illness and be able to share the process with all of you so that it may enrich your knowledge as it will do ours.
Much love. Kevin.

No comments: