Monday, October 13, 2008

Distance Healing

Hi all. Since asking for your support last week by sending absent healing, I am very glad to report that I am feeling a hell of a lot better. In fact, I feel stronger over the last two days than I have done over the last two months.

It may cause some of you to ask the question "why didn't he asked for it sooner?". The reason is that around this time last year, one of our students in America organised a mass healing on my behalf. It was around October, and Christine and I were doing a Mind, Body, Spirit fair in Cairo, Egypt. This particular student gathered together some 50 people to send me healing at a specific time on a specific day. I agreed to it because I felt it would be a good thing. However, when the appointed time came, the healing was of such power that it put me into bed for two days, and I nearly left the incarnation. I have been very wary about accepting distant healing since this time. I will say that in hindsight, as Christine and I now look back upon that time, we would have to agree that it was a turning point in this illness which has allowed me gradually to start to walk the path which will ultimately see me resolve it.
As we say in all of our workshops, there are no mistakes.

I am now of the opinion, having once again felt its power, that we as a group could do immense service on the planet by organising co-ordinated healing sessions for particular people, places, or things at specific appointed times. If any of you reading this blog would like to subscribe to such a group then please let me know in a separate e-mail.

I would like to thank all of you for the healing that you have sent, and would ask you to continue sending it. Never before have Christine and I felt so confident that we will now start to see the end of this illness, and we have a lot of you to thank for that.
Much love.
Kevin.

1 comment:

Lilian Lllanos said...

Distant Healing is one of the many benefits of Reiki that I am more grateful for. It did bring me closer to my mother when she was suffering cancer and I couldn't be by her side to comfort her. I knew she got relief from the side effects of Chemotherapy and Radiation that she decided to learn Reiki herself to do self-treatments. I encourage you to research more about this Healing Therapy.