Thursday, October 30, 2008

In Egypt


Hi All.
I find myself in Egypt as planned, arriving in Cairo in the early hours of 23 October. I purposely picked a hotel which was very close to the great Pyramid at Giza, but when I arrived I found it was a typical Egyptian hotel, very substandard in terms of Western values. As it was 2 AM in the morning, there was nothing I could do but accept the accommodation.

Having lived here for three years, Christine and I have found ourselves in some pretty rough places, and so this was nothing new. What was a surprise was the fact that this hotel was charging $70 a night which is unheard-of for this standard of Hotel. It is just an indication to us that the trend here is to price over and above without an effect on the standards.

I spent three days in this hotel and tuned into the energy of the great Pyramid. For those of you that do not know, the great Pyramid is located on one of the prime focal points of the UVG world grid. In a way, without getting into too much detail, each of the points on the UVG world grid are vortex points, which are multi dimensional gateways for moving through time and space in consciousness. What better place for contacting an incarnation from 5000 years ago.
Please see the photograph of the view from my hotel room window.

Since being here I have definitely felt a shift in the energy, but still unresolved as to where it is leading.
A byproduct of this trip is that on the evening of the 23rd, whilst doing a meditation, I was given the task of putting together a visualisation linked to this vortex point on the world grid. I was asked to put this meditation out into the world so that at a future time, which I have decided will be 14 November, as many people as possible can do this meditation to link into the energies which will be channelled through the Great Pyramid.
The purpose of this meditation is to link you with your soul energy or soul self. It is my intention to record this meditation as it was given to me this particular night, and then post it to a site on the Internet where you can download it if you wish.
It is important that the meditation is done exactly as it was given, and so it felt that the best way to do this was for me to speak the meditation as I was channelling it at the time. After this group meditation, the recording can be used as many times as you wish and/or passed to as many people as you wish as long as you give due credit. I was instructed to give out this meditation unconditionally, without charge.

Something else that I was very strongly impulsed to put out, was to set up a group healing for people with cancer specifically. The idea being that if you know somebody who has cancer, if you forward their name on to me, I will prepare a list to be posted to the blog, or to another site on the Internet, so the names can be recited and focused upon at the time of the new moon and full moon. It felt that if we carried on doing this over extended periods it would become a very powerful service work.
It is also to be used in conjunction with a diagram that I have prepared, the names of the people being written in the centre of the hexagram. When doing their healing, each healer creates the energy of the hexagram around each person to bring balance through the astrological energies depicted. Again, this diagram will be available at the same source on the Internet to which I am going to post the meditation as an MP3 file.

I now find myself in the Villa, in Luxor. I have not been feeling too great over the last three days and so have spent most of my time in the Villa tuning in to the surrounding area and trying to connect to any past incarnations I may have had here in Egypt. Part of what I am picking up is that the priest aspect which brought me here in the first place, also had to deal with cancer so I am not sure whether this is my cancer or his. For any of you who are still sending healing on my behalf, I would suggest that you see me as two people, one here in this lifetime, and one as a priest in Egypt 5000 years ago. Since I have been doing healing on myself from this perspective I have definitely felt a shift.
It is my intention over the next three days to go to a couple of the temples which are very close to the Villa. I have not decided which and when. One of the things about this illness is that you can never guarantee what space you are going to wake up in the following day, so you really have to take it one day at a time.
And so for those of you who are reading this blog and have been sending me healing I thank you again for your efforts and your gift.
Much love.
Kevin.

No comments: